Supreme_mage

I enjoy making weird stuff. Tell me a card you want and I will make it (90% chance) or won't (10% chance)
  • 5th District, Ravnica

Ridiculous Cards

  • 5 Cards
  • 2 Fan Favorites

OP spells

Set Commentary

comments powered by Disqus