This website is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Magic: The Gathering™ or Wizards of the Coast. Magic: the Gathering is trademark and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.
Card backgrounds used on this site are used with credit to Magic Set Editor under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.5 License.
Artwork uploaded and displayed on the site is the property of the original artist and credit given is at the discretion of the users of the software. Images and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. MTG Cardsmith makes no claim to ownership of the Backgrounds, Artwork, or Card Concepts shared on the site.
By accessing or using the MTG Cardsmith website or services you agree to the following:
- You are at least 13 years of age or have express parental consent to use, subscribe, and view this website.
- You will not abuse the systems and services provided by the site.
- Photos, uploads, usernames, content and comments deemed unfit for the site and it's audience will be removed from the site if necessary, without notice.
- You agree not to upload copyrighted images that you lack digital rights to; MTG Cardsmith will remove said images if we (1) determine they violate someone's copyright or (2) we receive a DMCA notice from a rights-holder; and (c) MTG Cardsmith will terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
- You agree and understand that abuse of the system or posting disallowed content may result
in the banning of your member account, IP address, or contacting the authorities if the abuse continues. Depending on the severity of the infraction, an account probation period may be issued.
- The services are provided "as is" and "as available". MTG Cardsmith makes no guarantee regarding the reliability, timliness, quality or availability of the services, tools or content provided here. You agree that the entire risk arising out of use of the services, remains solely with you to the extent permitted under applicable law.